Charging Your Battery
Charging your battery correctly can extend the life of your battery over time, allowing it to charge and hold a charge more effectively.
- Avoid fully discharging your battery as it puts more stress on the battery
- Partial charges and recharges are better; aim for 50% battery life before recharging
- Avoid pushing your battery all the way to 100% every time
- Discharge the battery fully once a month (or every 30-40 uses) to maintain internal estimates of remaining battery time
- Only use the provided chargers and charging cords to ensure that your battery charges efficiently
- Never charge your battery in hot conditions (like a hot car)
Storing Your Battery
Store your portable oxygen concentrator’s battery correctly to avoid damaging it or impacting its ability to hold a charge properly.
- Avoid extreme temperatures whenever possible
- Do not leave your portable oxygen concentrator battery in a hot or cold car, or other location with uncontrolled temperatures
- Avoid storing batteries when they are fully discharged to avoid damage to your battery
- Store your battery with a charge of about 40-50% when possible
- Do not store your battery with it plugged in to a charging station
Quick Battery Life Tips
When in doubt, just remember the following quick tips to keep your battery working its best!
- Extreme temperatures
- Discharging or recharging completely
- Storing batteries on less than 40% charg