AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- Free Shipping
- 30 Day Returns
- Secure Checkout
AirCurve 10 VAuto Features and Benefits:
- Whisper-Quiet and Portable
- Superior Data Reporting
- Automatic Pressure Adjustments
- TiControl Functionality for Fewer Respiratory Events
- User-Friendly Display Screen
- Advanced Humidifier Technology
The AirCurve 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier is Ideal For:
- Light Sleepers
- Allergy Sufferers
- If You Are New to CPAP
- If You Are Seeking App Integration Technology
Noiseless and Portable for Your Comfort and Convenience
Enjoy a night of quiet rest, as this BiPAP machine clocks in at just 27 decibels. Weighing less than three pounds, the ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto is easy to transport and meets the FFA requirements for all phases of air travel.
Superior Data Reporting for Up to 365 Sessions
Sleep data therapy is recorded directly to the machine’s memory, which holds compliance information for 365 sessions of use and detailed data reporting for 30 sessions. Each VAuto machine includes an SD card where you can download all data.
Experience Fewer Doctor Visits with Automatic Pressure Adjustments
The AirCurve 10 VAuto can also function as a CPAP machine, but offers several modes that help you acclimate to the therapy pressure and can eliminate doctor appointments through the device’s automatic adjustment function.
In Auto Mode, this device will automatically adjust to the exact pressure needed; when you select CPAP Mode, you will experience gradual, incremental increases in baseline pressure before reaching the prescribed pressure. CPAP Mode also offers Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR), which helps you fall asleep easier and achieve more natural sleeping patterns and normal breathing.
User-Friendly Display Screen Easy–to–Read Menu
Customize your sleep with these settings on the color LCD display screen with the easy-grip dial:
- Ramp Time: Ease into therapy with a period of lower pressure or select the AutoRamp function to let the device adjust therapy pressure based on when sleep begins.
- SmartStart: Once the BiPAP machine senses breathing, therapy will automatically start.
- Humidity Level: Choose between one (lowest) and eight (highest), or shut the humidity setting off completely.
- Run Warmup: Preheat the humidifier water before starting therapy with the Run Warmup setting.
- Mask Fit: Ensure proper mask fit with a seal integrity check. You will see a green smiling face for a good fit or a red frowning face for a poor fit.
- Leak Alert: Continuous beeping will alert you if a large leak or mask removal is detected.
Helpful Technological Function to Assist with Chronic Diseases
People who have a respiratory disorder like COPD may experience early or delayed changes from inhalation to exhalation during therapy, with TiControl technology you’re able to reduce or prevent sleep disruption. The ResMed Aircurve also features pressure support customization for more advanced conditions - if you need a machine with fixed pressure support or even greater pressure support, the AirCurve10 VAuto has you covered.
When this auto adjusting bilevel machine detects breathing outside machine settings, automatic intervention helps adjust IPAP (inhalation) and EPAP (exhalation) pressure, minimizing sleep disturbance. TiControl settings include:
- TiMax: Maximum length of Inhalation
- TiMin: Minimum length of Inhalation
- Trigger: Sensitivity level for inhalation trigger
- Cycle: Sensitivity level for exhalation
Advanced Humidifier Technology for Enhanced Therapy Comfort
Built directly into the AirCurve 10 VAuto, the HumidAir integrated humidifier provides consistent humidification and self-adjusts the humidification level based on the temperature of the room. You can easily adjust the humidification level and set the desired amount of moisture based on eight setting options. To further optimize heated humidification with the Humidair humidifier, consider also using a heated tube.
- Auto-Adjusting BiLevel Machine
- Built-In HumidAire Heated Humidifier
- Standard Water Chamber
- 6 Ft SlimLine Tubing - 15mm Diameter
- Power Supply and Cord
- Travel Bag
- 1 - Standard Filter (Installed)
- Filter Cover
- Patient Manual
Interested in learning more about the AirCurve 10? Read our in-depth AirCurve 10 Review.
Sound Level: 26.6 dBA
Machine Dimensions: 10.04 in L x 4.57 in W x 5.91 in H
Machine Weight: 2.75
Machine Warranty: 2 Years
AC Input Range - 90W Power Supply: 100 - 240V, 50 - 60Hz, 1.0 - 1.5A, Class II
Power Cord Length: 6 feet
Default Machine Settings: 4-25 cm H2O
Humidification Available: Yes
Humidification Type: Built-In
Heated Hose Option: Yes
Exhalation Relief: Yes
Ramp Mode: Yes
Max Altitude: 8500
DC Capable: Yes
Battery Option: Yes
Compliance Data: Yes
Advanced Data: Yes
Phone/Web App Available: Yes
Auto Altitude Adjustment: Yes
Auto Start: Yes
Auto Stop: Yes
- New Users
- Light Sleepers
- Veteran Users
FAA Compliant: Yes
- This machine is not a BiPAP ST. This machine does not offer Spontaneous and Timed responses to breathing events. This machines only offers Spontaneous responses to inhalation breaths being too short or too long. This machine will not serve the needs of a person who has been prescribed to used a BiPAP ST or BiLevel ST or Spontaneously and Timed BiPAP. This machine cannot be purchased using a prescription written for a BiPAP ST machine.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
FAA Compliance Letter: To view the FAA compliance letter for the AirCurve™ 10 Auto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier, click here.
Travel Bag Tips
As of early 2015, the AirCurve™ 10 Auto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier comes with an upgraded travel bag. The improved design is bigger, measuring 13.24 in long, 12 in wide, and 5 in tall. The larger space allows the user to pack and protect their machine as well as the accessories for the machine, such as a mask. There is a zippered compartment located between the lid and the base of the bag. The included SlimLine™ hose is located in this compartment. An image of a hose is placed along the compartment to note it is the location where the user can safely store the hose. Additional images are placed on the flap near the edge of the bag. These pictures signify the designated location for the power cord and the mask.
This machine comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- Disposable Filter: Once Every Month
- SlimLine Tubing: Once Every Six to Twelve Months
- Humidifier Chamber: Once Every Six to Twelve Months
Do not fill the water chamber past the max fill line as this could result in water entering and damaging the device. Allow the water chamber to cool for ten minutes after use before handling as it could be too hot to the touch. The machine will display a blue snowflake in the upper right of the screen while cooling is taking place.
Wash the water chamber weekly using warm water and a mild detergent, rinsed well, and allowed to dry out of direct sunlight. The standard water chamber included is not dishwasher safe and should only be hand washed. To view a dishwasher safe chamber, see the Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10 Humidair™ Heated Humidifier.
If you're not using the integrated heated humidifier, purchase the Side Cover for AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 Machines separately in order to enclose the machine opening. The side cover is not needed to operate the machine.
How to Determine if the Water Chamber is Dishwasher Safe?
AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 machines denote the water chamber model with an "S" or "C" label. Look directly above the maximum fill line located on the side of the chamber to find the word HumidAir™ and the corresponding letter embossed into the tank.
- If the water chamber is dishwasher safe, the chamber will appear as HumidAir C, which represents a cleanable tank.
- If the water chamber is the standard model, the chamber will appear as HumidAir S, which represents a standard tank.
Either a 15mm (Slim) hose or a 22mm (Standard) hose may be used with the AirSense™ 10 line of machines. The machine must be changed to the proper setting to ensure accurate therapy pressure. Also available is the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated hose which will instantly activate the Auto Climate Control feature when connected to the machine.
A SlimLine™ hose is included with the purchase of this machine. The hose is found in the interior, zipped compartment of the travel bag. The zippered nook is located at the point where the cover meets the bottom of the travel bag at the back of the machine compartment.
The AirCurve 10 machines feature AutoRamp™ technology. Unlike traditional ramp features that will slowly ramp up pressure over a set amount of time, AutoRamp™ will stay at the set starting pressure until it senses you are asleep. The default starting pressure is 4 cm H2O. Once you're asleep, it will then start ramping 1 cm H2O per minute until it reaches the full prescribed pressure. AutoRamp™ will always reach the full prescribed pressure within 30 minutes, so even if you're not asleep, the machine will start to ramp in 1 cm H2O increments every minute to reach the full prescribed pressure at the 30-minute mark. Additionally, the AirCurve 10 machines can be set to a traditional ramp if needed or turned off altogether.
SmartStart™ technology may not function as intended when used with a nasal pillow mask and a pressure setting of 7 cm H2O or less. If the feature does not appear to be functioning, this comfort feature can be turned off. Please refer to the User Guide for more information.
- We recommend washing the hose using mild soap and water or rinsing with vinegar.
- For a better clean, use a tube brush to scrub the hard-to-reach parts of your hose.
- When you’re finished, rinse with clean drinking water and hang over a towel rack to drip dry.
We stand by our products with a 30-day risk-free guarantee. If you're not completely thrilled with your order, simply return it for a full refund (no questions asked)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We aim to process orders within 24 hours for a speedy delivery experience. Depending on your location, your package will be shipped and arrive at your doorstep within 2-6 days.
Rest assured, if you need to make a return, our dedicated support team is here to assist you promptly and ensure a hassle-free experience, prioritizing your satisfaction.